We Get to Know You
- Using the New Jersey Comprehensive Tool (NJCAT) completed by you, we paint a picture of where you are and want to be. This assessment prepares us to meet you where you are and how we can help you achieve your goals.
- We educate and inform you of services within your community that meet you where you are. From a vast array of available services, we explore those that could help you get closer to achieving your goals.
- The choices are all yours, you make the decisions, and you make it happen. Once you identify an appropriate service to help you work towards your goals, you choose and make the final decision to enroll.
- We manage your services, making sure you are totally satisfied. That’s why we call or visit once a month to make sure your services are exactly right. If you need to make changes, just let us know because the choice is yours.
- We give you the opportunity to explore your dreams of who you want to be. We are here to help and be with you every step of the way. There is a world of opportunity and we want to help you get there.
We make your goals our mission for your services
- Our Support Coordinators focus on you; We know you are special and we want to know why.
- We explore your long term hopes and dreams and who you truly want to be.
- We want to know about your family, friends and those who support you best.
- We explore your likes and dislikes and what makes you different and special.
- We want to know what makes you smile, what makes you happy, and what makes you sad.
- We explore the places you like to go and what you like to do.
- We want to know how you communicate and why that makes you so special.
- We just want to know all about you, because Support Coordination should be all about you.