Who We Are
Prism Support Services is a Support Coordination Agency with a dynamic group of people working to create a brighter future for you. Our employees are energetic, creative and resourceful people who embrace a future filled with opportunity.
Our Support Coordinators are college educated graduates whose mission is to make a difference in the lives of others. All Support Coordinators undergo extensive training in working with those with special needs. We believe that empowering others begins by empowering ourselves and that is why we promote continuous education and training as a part of our staff development. We work closely with the New Jersey Division of Developmental Disabilities to ensure we have the most up to date information on resources and training.
What makes our Support Coordinators different? We take the time to get to know the families we serve in order to understand his/her support needs. We treat each individual with respect helping each person feel comfortable when talking about the family’s needs.
As a Support Coordination Agency qualified by the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD), we provide services that assist our clients in gaining access to needed program and state plan services, as well as needed medical, social, educational and other services.
We complete a variety of responsibilities in partnership with our client, his/her family, DDD, and service providers, which include;
- Identifying our clients support needs and preferences
- Developing the NJ Person Centered Planning Tool and NJ individualized Service Plan
- Locating options for the services for our client that include; traditional disability providers, generic community supports, government supports beyond DDD, and/or natural supports based on funds available in our client's individualized budget
- Ongoing monitoring of our client of supports and services
- Responding to emergencies and other service related needs of our client and/or family
Serving the Counties of Burlington, Camden, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Mercer, Middlesex and Monmouth.